Sunday, December 26, 2004

Wonderful Holiday!

I did get everything finished that I planned on making for the holidays. Carolyn especially liked the cream mohair blend poncho that I made for her, and grandma loved the homespun shawl. My brother said that when my package arrived and he saw the ponchos that I made for his 3 girls, that they were so cute that they brought tears to his eyes (what a compliment). William got me the entire Sex and the City box set (yipee!) and he got me the digital camera that I have been needing desperately. I am installing the computer software now. We went out earlier today to see a matinee (Meet the Fockers) and went out for a late lunch. I am so exhausted. It's 5:20 now and I'm about to put on my new P.J.'s and chill. I have one more day off work tomorrow, and then it's back to the grind. This has been the most relaxing week off and such a great holiday. We are entering Kwanzaa now and I am hoping to see Pandora and Ordra so I can give them their gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment