Thursday, March 23, 2006

TAG!

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:
Daycare director
Krispy Kreme donut maker
Wal-Mart Shoe Department
Legal Assistant/Paralegal

4 movies I can watch over and over:
I love movies and I'm sure I could name more than 4, but these are the first that come to mind:
How to Make an American Quilt
Brown Sugar
Butterflies are Free
Beaches

4 TV shows I love to watch:
A Haunting (or any show about true ghost sitings, investigations and the paranormal)
Sex and the City (still)
Good Times (still)
Everybody Loves Raymond (started watching the reruns and I love it, it's really funny)

4 places I have lived:
Columbus Georgia
Darmstadt Germany
Monterey California
Anchorage Alaska

4 places I have been on holiday:
Cancun
Atlanta Georgia
New Orleans
Columbia South Carolina
MAN, I NEED TO GO "ON HOLIDAY" MORE I GUESS

4 of my favorite dishes:
Chicken quesadillas with rice and beans
jerk chicken
apple crisp with walnuts
grilled salmon with roasted garlic seasoning and rice

4 websites I visit daily:*
I've been finding it hard to find time to get on the net lately...
Yahoo & Google

4 places I would rather be right now:
Since I'm at work blogging right now, this is easy:
At Home crocheting and watching a good movie
On a cruise ship to just about anywhere
Having drinks with a few girlfriends
In Lennox Lewis' arms (ha!)

4 fiber-bloggers I am tagging:
I don't really know how to officially "tag" someone, so let's just say, if you're reading this now, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment