Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF! I found a home for the girl puppy and she was picked up last night. Her new name is “LOLA”, she has a wonderful new home where she will be an inside dog and have two boys ages 7 and 10. So needless to say I am thrilled. The little boy that we were calling “OBELE” turned up missing Monday morning. I am 99% sure that some teenager that I saw riding his bike took him. I was outside trying to get a good photo of the pups on Sunday night when I saw him riding his bike by my house. I asked him if he know of anyone who wanted a free puppy, at the time he didn’t but he came back and asked what kind they were, so I went into the whole spill about how I didn’t know and that they were left in my yard and that I was caring for them on my screened in deck (so he knew where they were). The next morning he was gone. I am just hoping that he has a good home too. I was really disturbed that someone would come creeping into my backyard (which is unlit) at night and just take the dog, I mean, I DID say they were free, he didn’t have to steal him!

No comments:

Post a Comment