Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hypertufa




I wanted to share a photo of my first hypertufa project. I know I'll make more now that I've done this one...I love the way this turned out. It's a pretty big container, I used a small recycle bin as the "mold". It will take about 3 weeks before I can use it, it's going to cure outside for about 3 weeks. I started an indoor greenhouse and the sprouts are coming in strong and about ready to be planted. We had some really cool weather today, near freezing, which isn't at all how it's been for the past few weeks. It's supposed to stay that way at least through the weekend, so I've brought them all in.

So...what's going on in the crochet design world? I'm really close to finishing a project...just indecisive about one small detail. I've about made up my mind on what I'm about to do on it so hopefully I'll finish it up so I can post a pic of the finished product. So far, I'm really happy with the way it's turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment