Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shakara Shrug



This is the latest design, inspired by a knit shrug that I saw. This project only took a few hours to complete and I love the way it turned out. Searched for a crochet version of this shrug and couldn't find anything so I took a break from the giant granny square blanket I'm working on as a Christmas gift (a photo of the blanket...and Baloo below).



On another note...I talked William into opening his own Etsy shop a few weeks ago. It's been about a month now and he's off to a promising start, evan branching off into jewelry and cufflinks now, with more to come. His shop can be found . He is even offering free shipping right now, so check out his shop here.



1 comment:

  1. Yay for William-the buttons you sent are beautiful and I faved his shop. Great shrug pattern and no, I haven't started testing your other pattern, had been too sick. This shrug is what I need, I need something "few hours to complete". I have two patterns I have to write up for KP and make the items and cannot get inspired. Are you selling this pattern in your shop? Love the giant granny, those are my favorite blankets (the colors are awesome and I say Jaye made one last year).

    ReplyDelete