Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crochet update

Now that was a long stretch without a blog update. I've been extremely busy though and felt the need to update. The most recent being some of my yarn bombed chairs are being exhibited at the Jennifer Harwell gallery. I love the way that she has them displayed in the front of the gallery. I've also been taking in custom orders and preparing for the Craft Bazaar (18 days from now). I don't feel as prepared as I should be, it's definitely crunch time at this point. Oh...last month, my friend Tracy and I did a yarn bomb in support of Race for the Cure. I can't get enough of the yarn bombing. My aunt (2 year survivor) has one of the larger pieces I made, and my mother and grandmother also rescued a piece as well. The rest were gone by the end of the weekend. I did get a few pics. I have realized that I haven't created any new designs all year. There actually were a couple of designs created that ended up jotted down in a composition notebook. So eventually, I am hoping to have them typed up, tested and available at some point. I will admit it is liberating to create something completely artistic, with no rhyme or reason and no rules to adhere to. I'll try to update with better pics soon. I'm really glad to see the weather changing, this is my favorite time of year. For those of us who knit and crochet, its the busiest time of year.





No comments:

Post a Comment