Sunday, February 5, 2006





First of all, thanks Deneen for sending me the wonderful shawl. The photos do not do it justice. I really like the yarn you chose, it's so soft and the colors are so funky. It's funny that when it arrived (Saturday), it went perfectly with what I was wearing so I wore it for the rest of the day. It fits perfectly, I love it.


Deneen also sent the coolest little orange (I love orange) pouch, that rolls out and had some really nice stitch markers in it. Brilliant idea Deneen, so convenient!

I finally broke down and went to see an eye doctor on Saturday morning. It has been quite a while since I've had my vision checked, and I've been having some problems. Well, it looks like I should be wearing glasses...all the time now! I know this is going to take some getting used to. I'll probably feel very self conscious at first, like I"m wearing a costume or something. I'm eager to get my glasses to see if I really see better though, that'll be nice.

The weatherman is talking of the chance of wintery weather for tomorrow morning. I know that tomorrow will be a very hectic day, we've got a deadline at work, and I know that it'll probably just blow over my area as usual and I'll be making that familiar Monday morning drive tomorrow, but the kid in me is hoping I'll wake up to snow on the ground and the morning news team announcing closings. I'm going to put out some positive wintry thoughts anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment