Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's been a while since I actually wrote a post, it's so easy to just send the photos (I wasn't saying that a few months ago though). My bosses are in a deposition and I am about to embark on catching up my filing, which shouldn't take very long, and perhaps putting the finishing touches on my second Martha poncho pattern. I am not really thrilled with the Lionbrand pattern which is what I am using right now, I think I will do my own scalloped edge rather than the edge in the pattern. There is one day left on my auction, no bids yet, but I hope that will change in the final hours of the auction. I did sell an Ettie styled scarf, and from that one auction, I got 2 additional orders. One scarf (moss colored) needs to be done and I should have finished it last night, but instead, I jumped right into that Martha pattern and sat in bed next to my sleeping boyfriend and watched television while I crocheted. The perfect way to end a Monday. I crocheted for about 4 hours and the pattern calls for only one more row before I add the edge, I think I may add about 5 more rows though and then it's straight to Ebay with it and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment