Monday, January 22, 2007




Being sick gave me plenty of down time to get some crocheting done. I'm feeling much better now, and it looks like its back to work tomorrow. I did manage to get my sixth panel done today though. This is one of those great patterns where you can pretty much feel your way through the easy stitching...making it easier to watch t.v. at the same time. Just a simple "v" stitch which is one of my favorites. I must admit, although this is my third time doing this pattern, I've always hated the border. Why didn't I do something slightly a little different before joining already? Slightly more, substantial? Well, I've still got plenty of yarn left and it's a quick pattern... maybe I'll make another. I'm not planning on keeping it anyways, but I do like how the different textures look together.

No comments:

Post a Comment