Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Emume Bolero - Cropped Version





Finally done with the Emume (ee-moo-may...meaning "Celebration or festivity" in Igbo) bolero pattern. The photo is of the cropped length which is included in the pattern along with lots of pictures. This is the first time I tried testing on Ravelry through the free pattern testers group I recently joined: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/free-pattern-testers. I love how organized this group was and immediately joined. I received such good feedback from my 5 testers and each of them has linked their Ravelry project page to the pattern which is available now on Ravelry and through my Etsy shop. My mother's birthday is on Friday and I think I'm giving her one with one of William's handmade buttons on it. I'll definitely be using this group again to test my next shrug pattern, which is completed, although the pattern is not written out yet. I'm taking a few days off work to relax so I'm hoping to have it written out soon and get the testing process under way.

1 comment:

  1. I bought the pattern. I am so sorry about being remiss about the testing, I truly haven't really picked up a hook in ages with the exception of trying to work on one of two patterns for Knit Picks. No mojo-but I will make this pattern for sure (when I get a chance)-it's lovely. Rav testers are great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete